Cincinnati Public Schools is hiring Paraprofessionals, Special Needs Paraprofessionals and Student Services Assistants. CPS is hosting a Job Fair for these positions from 2–5 p.m. Thursday, November 18, at CPS' Education Center, 2651 Burnet Avenue, 45219.
Typical qualifications for Paraprofessionals and Special Needs Paraprofessionals include:
- Associate's Degree or higher.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of college level coursework or passing of the Parapro Assessment examination as required by the No Child Left Behind Act.
- Prior experience working with children desirable.
Typical qualifications for Student Service Assistants (formerly known as Nap Aide) include:
- High School Graduate, equivalent or higher
Successful applicants will be required to pass a background check. Background checks are provided on site for $50 (exact change).