Technology-Based Learning Program
Introducing the Technology-Based Learning Program at Roll Hill School
Great news, Roll Hill families! Starting this August, our students will learn how to confidently navigate the digital era with the launch of our new Technology-Based Learning program. Our new Interactive Learning in Future Endeavors (iLife) Lab will put the devices and programs that are powering in-demand careers into the hands of our students. Technology-rich experiences also will be woven into our traditional classrooms to further engage learning and build real-world skills. As our students become coders, web designers, movie makers and more, they will transform from users of technology to creators of media — and the owners of their future.
What Does This Mean for Your Child?
Roll Hill School’s Technology-Based Learning program will be open to students in K-6.
Students will benefit from:
- An iLife Lab with cutting-edge technology that allows students to work seamlessly in the virtual and real worlds
- Tablets for every student in grades K-1 and laptops for every student in grades 2-6
- Fundamental skill building in digital citizenship, computer parts, software and keyboarding
- Quarterly projects that focus on computer applications, coding, graphics/animation/CADD/web design, and digital technology
- Project-based learning opportunities that exercise students’ creativity, research and presentation skills, while teaching them how to work together