|We are the Stingers!|
Welcome to Roll Hill School
A Community Learning Center (CLC)
ultimate mission of the staff, the Local School Decision Making Committee,
Instructional Leadership Team and the Parent Teacher Association is to make
Roll Hill the best school in the community through maintaining a
Parents can help us reach this goal by,
- Sending your child to school on time each day.
- Making sure you read all information sent home.
- Assisting with homework.
- Making sure your child gets enough rest.
- Visiting classes.
- Signing your child's plan book daily (Gr. K-6).
- Attending Parent/Teacher conferences.
- Joining the Parent Teacher Association (PTA).
- Actively supporting fund raising.
- Getting involved in the Local School Decision Making Committee.
contact with your child's teacher(s).
- Contacting the
school whenever problems
Our Vision is one of educational excellence for all.
R- Reaching each individual's highest academic potential to meet or exceed state standards.
O- Opening the mind of students so they are comfortable to explore, discover develop risk-taking and problem solving skills.
L- Learning takes place in a safe and orderly environment
L- Leading all students in a variety of rigorous instructional approaches.
H- Helping all children learn at their own developmental level.
I- Involving our parents, community and school as a working partnership to support student success.
L- Looking through the window of data based assessments to measure, monitor and increase student knowledge and growth.
L- Leaving students with a love of learning for life.